Girl Scout, Cub Scout and Boy Scout
Private Girl Scout, Cub Scout and Boy Scout events facilitated with instructional activities to meet requirements for earning scout patches, petals & badges. Scout events are held on weekdays at an available time of your choosing.Request Scout Package Information
Providing Private Services
- Facilitated activities for petal, patch & badge requirements
- Kick off meetings
- End of the year celebrations
- Custom designed programs to meet requirements & multi instructional requirements
- Volunteering & mentoring
- GHK empowerment session
Welcome Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors & Ambassadors
- Cookie sale celebrations
- Bridging Ceremonies
- Required activities for petals & patches
- Self defense class taught by female black belt
“You Glow Girls!” with custom glow-in-the-dark patch and wristband.
We meet requirements for Daisies
- Honest & Fair
- Friendly & Helpful
- Considerate & Caring
- Strong & Courageous
- Responsible For What I Say & Do
- Respect For Myself & Others
- Be A Sister To Every Girl Scout
Please request a consultation for other level requirements.
Welcome Cub & Boy Scouts
Health & Fitness
Volleyball & Flag Football belt loops are the popular choice.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Volunteer hours are available. More information on volunteering opportunities can be found here.