Girl Scout, Cub Scout and Boy Scout
Private Girl Scout, Cub Scout and Boy Scout events facilitated with instructional activities to meet requirements for earning scout patches, petals & badges. Scout events are held on weekdays at an available time of your choosing.
Please note, food is not permitted at scout events due to discount pricing. Please ask us about an alternative option if food is imperative at your scout event.
Providing Private Services
- Facilitated activities for petal, patch & badge requirements
- End of the year celebrations
- Custom designed programs to meet requirements & multi instructional requirements
- Volunteering & mentoring
- GHK empowerment session
Welcome Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors & Ambassadors
- Cookie sale celebrations
- Bridging Ceremonies
- Required activities for petals & patches
- Self defense class taught by female black belt
“You Glow Girls!” with custom glow-in-the-dark patch and wristband.
We meet requirements for Daisies
- Honest & Fair
- Friendly & Helpful
- Considerate & Caring
- Strong & Courageous
- Responsible For What I Say & Do
- Respect For Myself & Others
- Be A Sister To Every Girl Scout
Please request a consultation for other level requirements.
Welcome Cub & Boy Scouts
Health & Fitness
Volleyball & Flag Football belt loops are the popular choice.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Volunteer hours are available. More information on volunteering opportunities can be found here.
Certificate of Insurance